UPDATE YOUR DATA CARD
What is a Data Card?
The Data Card is a form that is required at least annually by the NECA-IBEW Welfare Trust Fund in order to process claims on behalf of you and your Dependents. The Data Card contains your information, your family's information, your Spouse's employment information, as well as information about any other insurance that you or a family member may have.
How to Complete the new 2023 online Data Card
1. Click this link 2023 Electronic Data Card to access your MemberXG (NECA-IBEW Member Benefits) account portal.
2. After logging in to MemberXG, click the Data Card icon.
3. Click on the green Active Enrollment link.
4. Review the Data Card Terms and Conditions and click Accept and Continue.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the 2023 Data Card.
- If you are married, the Participant and the Spouse must both have a MemberXG (NECA-IBEW Member Benefits) account. Each MemberXG account must have a unique email address.
- On the Family Members page, verify that your address is correct.
- If you need to add a new Dependent, select the green + button. You can also edit or delete Dependent information on this page as necessary.
If you are the Participant and You are Married....
- You are required to verify your spouse's email address and update if necessary; or add an email address that is different from your own on the Family Members page, so that your spouse will receive an invitation to complete their portion of the Data Card from within their own MemberXG account.
- Note: the email will not be sent to your spouse to complete their portion of the Data Card until the Fund Office has approved the Participant's portion of the Data Card.
- Both the Participant and the Spouse will receive confirmation emails once their respective portions are completed.
When do I need to update my Data Card?
Data Cards are required to be updated annually in November-December of each year, or anytime your information changes, including but not limited to any of the following:
- Changes in Spousal employment status
- Adding or deleting family members: new baby, adoption, or stepchildren
- Marital status changes: married, divorced, or widowed
- Changes in other insurance coverage for Spouse or Dependent(s)
- Change of address (this can also be given to the Fund Office over the phone)
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Fund Office at 1-800-765-4239.