UPDATE YOUR DATA CARD
What is a Data Card?
A Data Card is a form that is required by the NECA-IBEW Welfare Trust Fund. The Data Card contains your information, your contact information, and your family's information, as well as information about any other insurance that yourself or a family member may have.
Things to Know
- If you are married, you and your spouse MUST complete the Data Card together, and each of you will need to sign where indicated.
- A paper copy of the Data Card will be mailed to you if we do not receive your Data Card by early December 2020.
- You and/or your dependents' claim(s) may be denied if your completed 2021 Data Card is not received by the Fund Office by January 1, 2021.
When do I need to update my Data Card?
Data Cards are required to be updated annually, or anytime your information changes, including but not limited to any of the following:
- Employment Changes: Spouse or Dependent
- New baby, adoption, or step children
- Marital Status: Married, Divorced, or Widowed
- Change of Address
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Fund Office at 1-800-765-4239.