2020 Wellness Power
Effective January 1, 2020, the Fund's wellness and disease management program, Wellness Power, will be administered by a new vendor, Telligen.
To participate in the 2020 Wellness Program, please follow the steps below.
Register Your Account
To register your account, please use one of the following options:
- Go to www.neca-ibew.org and click on the Login to Wellness Power link in the Benefits Login box
- Go to the site directly using www.NECAIBEW.totalwellbeinglife.com
- Download the MyHealth by Telligen mobile app from the Apple or Google Play Stores
Then use the following steps to register:
- Click the Register button
- Enter the following information: Employee ID (use birth date and name, in the format mmddyy-first-last, as described on the page); Last Name; Birth Date (mm/dd/yyyy); Email address
- Create a password
- Confirm your password
- Agree to Terms & Conditions
- Click Submit
Participate in the 2020 Wellness Program
Under the new Wellness Power program, you and your spouse will be eligible to complete a Health Assessment and Biometric Screening. After you complete your Health Assessment, you will be provided a Health Advising Call. On the Health Advising Call, you will be made aware of the Biometric Screening option, if you have not yet completed it. You will also then be eligible for free Lifestyle Management or Disease Management Coaching, depending on your needs. You and your spouse will also be eligible to participate in an Online Health Challenge, which are offered throughout the year.
Earn Incentive Dollars
You and your spouse will each receive reward contributions to your Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) when you participate in and complete the following wellness and disease management programs.
- Download the free Telligen App then register your wellness account and receive a $25 HRA contribution. Details on downloading the App can be found on the Wellness Power website.
- Complete a Health Assessment and Health Advising Call each year and receive a $75 HRA contribution. The Health Assessment can be completed through the Wellness Power website or over the telephone.
- Complete a Biometric Screening and receive a $50 HRA contribution. This can be done at an onsite event in your area, at a local Lab Corp location, or at your physician’s office. Printable forms for your physician to complete are available in the Documents and Forms Library, in the More Information section below, or on the Wellness Power website. Please note that standard Fund coverage provisions, like deductibles and coinsurance, apply to physicals conducted with claims submitted by your physician.
- Participate in and complete a Lifestyle Management or Disease Management Coaching program and receive a $100 HRA contribution each year. The Telligen Lifestyle Management and Disease Management Coaching programs will be similar to the ones provided by MCM.
- Complete an Online Health Challenge and receive a $50 HRA contribution. Challenges will be offered four times per year. Details on the challenges are available on the Wellness Power website.
Incentive Dollars and Rewards
- Total reward amounts available to members and spouses are $300 per year per person, or $600 per year per family.
- Programs are available to all participants, but rewards do not apply to retirees over age 65 and their spouses, or to any covered dependent children.
- *Only one quarterly challenge will count for the $50 incentive, but you can participate in any or all of the quarterly challenges.
For more information about the 2020 Wellness Power program or to complete the free Health Assessment, contact Telligen toll-free at 833-226-7276 or go to www.neca-ibew.org/Wellness-Power.
For information about the Health Reimbursement Arrangement awards or your benefits in general, please contact the Fund Office (217-875-0254 or 800-765-4239).
Summary of Material Modifications - 2020 Wellness Power
Physician's Form for Biometric Screening